Did you know?
- You and all women of our parish 18 years and older are members of St. Anne’s Sodality (Council of Catholic Women)?
- Our Sodality has a meeting every month, September through June, at 7:00 pm on the first Thursday of the month in the St. Augustine Parish Center and the Christmas Party is held in December?
- We attend to the spiritual growth of our parish through activities like May Crowning of Mary, leading the Rosary, refreshments during Funerals, Bereavement Meals, Spring and Fall Dinners and much more?
- For 50 years, our Diocesan CCW has been a voice for Southern Missouri’s Catholic Women?
- The DCCW supports, empowers and educates all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service?
- There are over 5,000 CCW active groups in the United States, representing hundreds of thousands of Catholic women as the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW)?
The Annual Deep Cleaning of the Church takes place each year on the Saturday before Palm Sunday following the 8 AM Mass. The next date is Saturday, April 13, 2019.
The Annual Spring Dinner is held each year on the Sunday After Easter. The next Spring Dinner is Currently being discussed and the date has not been finalized. Members of Circles #1-5 are asked to help prepare and work the Spring Dinner. Members of Circles #6-10 are asked to supply pie/cake donations.
The Annual Fall Dinner is held each year on the third Sunday in October. The next Fall Dinner is scheduled for Sunday, October 20, 2019. Members of Circles #6-10 are asked to help prepare and work the Fall Dinner. Members of Circles #1-5 are asked to supply pie/cake donations.
The Ladies Sodality supports the local Food Pantry and collects donations in the cabinet in the entrance of Church. Also, there is a permanent box at the side entrance of church for shoe drop off. These shoes will be donated to the Soles for Souls project and will be collected throughout the year.
If you have any questions about the St. Anne’s Ladies Sodality, you may contact the Parish Office at 573-264-4106.
Red Cross Blood Drive…you can register online at RedCrossBlood.org or contact Tara Lincoln at the American Red Cross office in Cape, 986-7951. St. Augustine Blood Drive is scheduled for February 4th from 2-6:30 PM in the school gym. There is a critical shortage right now…please help! Free Burger King and Long-Sleeve T-Shirt while supplies last. Visit redcrossblood.org and complete your Rapid Pass registration/history portion ahead of time. Bring a completed copy or save to your phone.
Ladies mark your calendars and come join us on Thursday, February 7th.