Did you know?
- You and all women of our parish 18 years and older are members of St. Anne’s Sodality (Council of Catholic Women)?
- Our Sodality has a meeting every month, September through June, at 7:00 pm on the first Thursday of the month in the St. Augustine Parish Center and the Christmas Party is held in December?
- We attend to the spiritual growth of our parish through activities like May Crowning of Mary, leading the Rosary, refreshments during Funerals, Bereavement Meals, Spring and Fall Dinners and much more?
- For 50 years, our Diocesan CCW has been a voice for Southern Missouri’s Catholic Women?
- The DCCW supports, empowers and educates all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service?
- There are over 5,000 CCW active groups in the United States, representing hundreds of thousands of Catholic women as the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW)?
The Annual Deep Cleaning of the Church takes place each year on the Saturday before Palm Sunday following the 8 AM Mass. The next date is Saturday, April 13, 2019.
The Annual Spring Dinner is held each year on the Sunday After Easter. The next Spring Dinner is Currently being discussed and the date has not been finalized. Members of Circles #1-5 are asked to help prepare and work the Spring Dinner. Members of Circles #6-10 are asked to supply pie/cake donations.
The Annual Fall Dinner is held each year on the third Sunday in October. The next Fall Dinner is scheduled for Sunday, October 20, 2019. Members of Circles #6-10 are asked to help prepare and work the Fall Dinner. Members of Circles #1-5 are asked to supply pie/cake donations.
The Ladies Sodality supports the local Food Pantry and collects donations in the cabinet in the entrance of Church. Also, there is a permanent box at the side entrance of church for shoe drop off. These shoes will be donated to the Soles for Souls project and will be collected throughout the year.
If you have any questions about the St. Anne’s Ladies Sodality, you may contact the Parish Office at 573-264-4106.
Just a reminder that there will not be a spring dinner and so we are asking every family to donate $25 as a replacement to funds that would have been collected during the meal. You can use the envelope that is in your monthly packet and check the box that says Ladies Sodality Spring Dinner Donation. Thank you for your kindness in donating. 2019 officers will be elected this month and installation will be at the May meeting. Thank you to the ladies who agreed to help our sodality in a leadership role. Also, Tina Blattel has agreed to become Circle 10 Chair with Germaine Robert as Co-chair. The new officers will be listed in next week’s bulletin.