Did you know?
- You and all women of our parish 18 years and older are members of St. Anne’s Sodality (Council of Catholic Women)?
- Our Sodality has a meeting every month, September through June, at 7:00 pm on the first Thursday of the month in the St. Augustine Parish Center and the Christmas Party is held in December?
- We attend to the spiritual growth of our parish through activities like May Crowning of Mary, leading the Rosary, refreshments during Funerals, Bereavement Meals, Spring and Fall Dinners and much more?
- For 50 years, our Diocesan CCW has been a voice for Southern Missouri’s Catholic Women?
- The DCCW supports, empowers and educates all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service?
- There are over 5,000 CCW active groups in the United States, representing hundreds of thousands of Catholic women as the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW)?
The Annual Deep Cleaning of the Church takes place each year on the Saturday before Palm Sunday following the 8 AM Mass. The next date is Saturday, March 24, 2018.
The Annual Spring Dinner is held each year on the Sunday After Easter. This year’s Spring Dinner is Sunday, April 23, 2017. Members of Circles #1-5 are asked to help prepare and work the Spring Dinner. Members of Circles #6-10 are asked to supply pie/cake donations.
The Annual Fall Dinner is held each year on the third Sunday in October. This year’s Fall Dinner is Sunday, October 15, 2017. Members of Circles #6-10 are asked to help prepare and work the Spring Dinner. Members of Circles #1-5 are asked to supply pie/cake donations.
If you have any questions about the St. Anne’s Ladies Sodality, you may contact the Parish Office at 573-264-4106.
April 6, 2017 Meeting Notes: 18 ladies present. Thank you for your help with the Soles for Souls project. We collected 250 pairs of shoes!!!
May 4, 2017 Meeting Notes: 17 ladies present. Tina Blattel won the $5 attendance prize. Quilt was won by Diane Glastetter. $10 was won by Chuck Drury.
Our next meeting is scheduled for June 1, 2017 at 7 PM. Hope to see you there!